Dr. Chandrika S Dutt
MBBS, FRCA (London)
Consultant Anesthesiology & Critical Care
+91 990 010 1054
Dr. Chandrika Dutt is a skilled Anesthetist with a rich experience of over a decade.
- Dr. Chandrika was sponsored by The Royal College of Anesthetists on the Overseas Doctors Training Scheme (ODTS). During this period, she not only consolidated and augmented her skills in Anesthesia and Intensive care, but also was able to successfully attain the Fellowship of the Royal College of Anesthetists in London.
- She has worked as Specialist Anaesthetist & Departmental Coordinator at the Canadian Specialist Hospital Dubai, UAE.
- She worked as a Specialist registrar at Wrexham Maelor Hospital (North East Wales NHS Trust) where she also attended the Walton pain institute, which is reputed for its Pain management programme all over Europe.
- She has worked at Queen Elizabeth Hospital/ Selly Oak Hospital, Birmingham, where she gained valuable experience in Intensive Care and Anaesthesia.
- She joined New Cross Hospital, Wolverhampton where she gained experience in a wide range of surgical specialities. She also had the benefit of exposure to different anaesthetic techniques and new drugs -TIVA, Regional Blocks.
- Apart from this, she got additional experience in General Surgery, Vascular, Orthopaedics, Gynaecology & Urology, training in the management of major and minor trauma as part of the Trauma Team and Paediatric Anaesthesia. She also Supervised training in Dental Chair Anaesthesia and got Training in ENT, Maxillo-Facial & Ophthalmology (local blocks) and anaesthetic services for E.C.T.
- Acute & chronic pain,
- Trauma and Orthopaedics
- Day care, Intensive care
- Obstetric Anaesthesia
- Radial Tunnel Injection for Neurogenic Tennis Elbow -CS Dutt, S Underhill. National Scientific Pain Meeting in Bournemouth, UK, April 2002.
- Awake blind nasal intubation in a case of cervical spondylosis – CS Dutt, Muralidhar TS. Karnataka State Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists Conference (KISACON), Bellary, India, July 2003.
- Anaesthesia for percutaneous nephrolithotomy - CS Dutt, Muralidhar TS. Karnataka State Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists Conference (KISACON), Bellary, India, July 2003.
- Continuous veno-venous haemodialysis (CVVHD) – our experience - CS Dutt, Muralidhar TS. Karnataka State Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists Conference (KISACON), Bellary, India, July 2003.
- An Unusual case presentation-Anaesthetic management of a case for Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy with Chronic renal failure-- Karnataka State Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists Conference (KISACON), Tumkur, India, September 2009.
- Fat Embolism Syndrome –A review—ISA Bangalore meet hosted by Apollo international Hospital January 2010