Dr. Dharmesh R. Agrawal
M.B.B.S., M.D., P.D.C.C., Adv PTEE (NBE, USA), FTEE (IACTA), Honorary FTEE (IACTA)
Sr Consultant Cardiac Ansesthesiologist and pain specialist
+91 998 058 8778
Dr. Dharmesh has vast experience of more than a decade in cardiac anesthesia, anesthesia for general surgery, renal transplant surgery and pain management
He comes with vast experience of more than a decade in cardiac anesthesia, anesthesia for general surgery, renal transplant surgery and pain management.
- CARDIAC SURGERY
- RENAL TRANSPLANT
- INTERVENTIONAL PAIN MANAGEMENT
- TRANSESOPHAGEAL ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY
He had regular presentation in major national conferences and been a part of teaching faculty for transesophageal echocardiography. He is the first from INDIA to be certified by NATIONAL BOARD OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY for transesophageal echocardiography. National board of echocardiography is based in USA and it is the highest board for transesophageal echocardiography in the world. He had got the highest percentile (98TH) for advance perioperative echocardiography. In addition to getting FIACTA TEE fellowship he was awarded with honorary FIACTA TEE fellowship
at very young age.
- Case report on “Anesthetic Management of Myasthenia Gravis in K/c/o Hyperthyroidism and Bronchial Asthma posted for Thymectomy”. in INDIAN JOURNAL OF ANESTHESIA April 2004.
- Case report on “Pre-emptive use of bivalirudin in a suspected c/o Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia” published in Indian Journal of Anesthesia.
- Utility of pulmonary venous flow diastolic deceleration time in an adult patient undergoing surgical closure of atrial septal defect and coronary artery bypass grafting. Ann Card Anaesth. 2013 Jan;16(1):44-6. doi: 10.4103/0971-9784.105369.
- Transesophageal echocardiographic image of partial aortic disruption. Ann Card Anaesth. 2014 Jan-Mar;17(1):44-5. doi: 10.4103/0971-9784.124138.
Chapter in book:
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Outside the Operation Room. “Manual of Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) in the ICU” By DR POONAM MALHOTRA KAPOOR
- Tricuspid Regurgitation “Transesophageal Echocardiography of Tricuspid and Pulmonary valve” By DR POONAM MALHOTRA KAPOOR