Dr. Muralidhar Thondebhavi Subbaramaiah
MBBS, MD (Anesthesiology), FRCA (UK), FFPMRCA (UK), CCT (UK)
+91 968 611 5531
Dr. Muralidhar has clinical expertise in the field of Anesthesia & Pain Management. He has vast experience in this field and is now associated with the Apollo Group of Hospitals, Bangalore.
- Having completed his graduation at Bangalore University, Dr Muralidhar was trained at Bangalore Medical College and completed his M.D. Anesthesiology from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- He underwent further training in UK and is a fellow of Royal college of Anesthetists, London. He is also a fellow of Faculty of Pain Medicine and holds the certificate of completion of trainings from General medical council, UK.
- He has been a faculty at the “ultrasound in chronic pain” workshops at the National Annual Meetings of the Indian Society of Pain (ISSP) and academy of Regional Anesthesia (AORA).
- Dr. Muralidhar has served as a Senior House Officer Anesthesia at Cambridge University Hospitals, NHS trust and West Wale General Hospital, Carmathen.
- He served as Specialist Registrar and advanced pain fellow at Ipswich Hospital NHS trust and Specialist registrar in Anesthesia (advanced pain fellow) at Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital.
- He has gained recognition in the field of pain management and has an advanced training with good exposure to modalities of pain relief for both acute and chronic pain related problems.
- He has efficient competency in performing facet joints injections, nerve root block, and radiofrequency thermocoagulation of medial branch nerves, lumbar sympathetic blocks, stellate ganglion blocks, steroid injections, peripheral nerve blocks and trigger point injections.
- He is also trained in radiofrequency treatment of trigeminal ganglion and implantation of spinal cord stimulators, and usage of TENS equipment and western acupuncture.
- Anesthesia for all Surgical Specialties
- Pain Management