Dr. Tripti Saksena
Senior Consultant, Department of Anesthesiology
+91 934 288 1658
Dr. Tripti Saksena has a vast experience in the field of Anesthesia. Having more than 20 years of experience in this field, she is well adopted to work both as a team and independently in the department of Anesthesia.
- After completing MBBS from Lady Hardings Medical College from Delhi University, Dr. Tripti went on to do MD in Anesthesia from Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital of Delhi University.
- She is responsible for administering anesthesia in different departments which includes surgeries such as Laparoscopy, Urology, Multiorgan transplant, Gynecology & Obstetrics, Orthopedic and Oncology.
- She has also been actively involved in ICU management which also includes operating the latest ICU Ventilators.
- Prior to this, she was employed as a full time Consultant in Anesthesia at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi.
- She was posted as a Graded specialist in various Hospitals of Indian Air Force for a span of one decade. This included her work area in Indian Air Force hospitals.
- She has guided many students when she tutored DNB students. She has also tutored the medical staff at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi on “Conscious Sedation”, as a part of her training program.
- Pre-operative assessment and counseling of the patients.
- Intra – operative management of elective and emergency surgeries.
- Pain management in Acupuncture and Acupressure
- Dr. Tripti’s article on “Hearing Loss following spinal anesthesia”, was published by the Indian Journal of Anaesthesia. Apart from presenting various papers in ISA Conferences, she has also presented a paper on pain management in Armed Forces Conferences.
- Dr. Tripti has presented papers in ISA conferences, Delhi Chapter and in Pain management in Armed Forces Conference.
- Dr. Tripti is actively involved in social causes. Her hobby includes reading and writing.
- Dr. Tripti was appointed as an instructor for BLS and ACTC. She has also actively participated in live demonstrations on Airway Management, Central line insertions in trauma patients, emergencies and sick patients. She is also actively involved in teaching operation theatre technicians.