Dr. Anil Kamath
MBBS, MS, MCh(Surgical Oncology), DNB(Surgical Oncology)
Consultant, Surgical Oncology
+91 961 110 6700
Dr. Anil Kamath, a well known name in the department of Surgical Oncology has more than six years of experience in this field. He has gained professional expertise by working in reputed hospitals both in India and abroad.
- Dr. Anil kamath is specially trained in the management of all types of cancers including Breast, Head and Neck, Gastrointestinal Thoracic and Urogynecologic malignancies.
- Dr. Anil Kamath was awarded the UICC- ICRETT fellowship, to visit Washington Cancer Center to learn management of peritoneal surface malignancies by radical peritonectomy and intraperitoneal chemotherapy. There, he worked under Dr. Paul Sugarbaker in the peritoneal surface malignancy program and gained a lot of experience.
- Surgical treatment of solid organ malignancies.
- Dr. Kamat has presented several papers. His paper presentation on finger re-plantations was done at St John’s Medical College at the state conference organized by the Karnataka Surgeons Association at Hubli.
- He has also co-authored several chapters in books, journals and peer reviews.
- Carcinoma Penis – How late can inguinal metastases occur? Authored by Kamath A, Yuvaraja TB, Tongaonkar HB, Kane S and published in the Indian Journal of Urology 2007.
- Pancreaticoduodenectomy : Technical Considerations Kamath A Kanatkir G, Shrikhande S. This was published in the book: Surgery of Pancreatic Tumours by Dr S. Shrikhande, Friess Helmut, Buchler Markus and was published by BI Publications.
- Pseudoaneurysm of facial artery, authored by Kamath A, Ganesh N, Deshpande M, Kulkarni A, Kulkarni S, DCruz A.
- He has the distinction of having won the first prize for presentation on Morbidity predictors in Genitoperineal Gangrene at the Bangalore Surgical Society Meet.
- He is the member of the Association of Surgical Oncologists, India and also the member of Union International Cancer Control (UICC), Geneva.
- Excellent skills by Dr. Anil Kamath and Dr. P P Bapsy. The nurses and dietician are always available and dedicated to their services. Housekeeping and room services are very good .We appreciate you all and God Bless You.
- Thank you Dr. Anil Kamath for excellent service . Thanks to the wonderful staff. Thank you Apollo hospital for your good service. We are satisfied.
- I am happy with the service that has been provided by the Apollo Hospitals. I am very thankful to Dr. Anil Kamath and sisters who have taken my care very nicely.