The experts at Apollo hospitals Bangalore provide a variety of diagnostic, medical and surgical services for all eye diseases in infants and children, as well as eye muscle disorders (strabismus) in both children and adults.
Medical, therapeutic and surgical management services include
- Strabismus - all eye muscle and eye misalignment disorders in children and adults.
- Amblyopia or "lazy eye".
- Cataracts in infants and children.
- Glaucoma in infants and children.
- Nasolacrimal duct disorders.
- Ptosis or droopy eyelids.
- Retinoblastoma and other eye tumors in childhood.
- Hemangiomas and other vascular tumors.
- Dermoid and other peri-ocular tumors.
- Ocular and eyelid trauma.
- Retinopathy of prematurity (ROP).
- Congenital of developmental abnormalities.
- Botox injections for blepharospasm and eye muscle disorders.
- Reading and learning disorders.
Diagnostic services include
- CT scan.
- MRI scan.
- Portable photography and biomicroscopy.
Therapeutic procedures available
- Squint correction surgery.
- Ptosis correction.
- Pediatric glasses and contact lenses.