Dr. M. Mahesh
+91 802 630 4050
Dr. M. Mahesh is an Associate Consultant in ENT at Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore. He has more than a decade’s experience in the management and treatment of patients with complex disorders of the Ear, Nose and Throat such as Endo-DCR surgeries Phonosurgeries, Balloon Sinuplasties, Cleft lip and palate surgeries.
- Assisted Cochlear implantation program and BAHA, Head and Neck and Neurotological surgeries apart from performing all major surgeries at Apollo Hospitals Bangalore.
- Trained both undergraduate medical students and post graduate DNB students.
- Set up and managed the ENT department at a premier medical college in the city.
- Conducted workshops on Temporal bone dissection.
- Endo-DCR surgeries
- Balloon Sinuplasties
- Cleft lip and palate surgeries
- Skull base surgeries
- ‘’Laryngopharyngeal reflux disease’’ paper presented at National AOI conference at Mumbai in 2010.
- ‘’Carotid body tumors/Paragangliomas’’ Paper presented at State conference at Gulbarga in 2009.
- ‘’Parathyroid adenomas and Paragangliomas’’ Posters presented at National AOI conference at Mumbai in 2010.
- Presented a paper on “Effect of Noise in Factory workers" at the 54th Annual National AOI Conference, Bangalore - held on 13th January.
- Life member of AOI
- Life member of AOI Bangalore
- Life member of ISO
- Life member of IMA Bangalore
- Life member of CIGI