Dr. Chitra Ramamurthy
MBBS, MD (OBG)
Senior Consultant, Obstetrics & Gynaecology
+91 984 500 9293
Dr. Chitra Ramamurthy is a distinguished name in the field of obstetrics and Gynaecology. Having over three decades of experience, she is with the Apollo Hospital Bangalore, as a Senior Consultant and Coordinator of the Department.
- Dr. Chitra specializes in the field of Infertility (IVR) and Vaginal Gyneac Surgery.
- Having such vast experience of over three decades, she has gained abundant knowledge & experience and has carved a niche for herself in OB & G.
- She is the Gold medal recipient of the Young Surgeon award for her achievements in the field.
- She has attained special training in surgeries like Colposcopy, Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy.
- Her clinical experiences, is a mirror to her active participation in teaching and training skills. This urged her to take up the job as a lecturer and Assistant professor. Subsequently, she went on to become a Professor in Bangalore Medical College.
- She has also served as an examiner for Post Graduate and Under Graduate residents in her tenure as a lecturer. Apart from this she has visited various college as a Medical Council of India (MCI) inspector.
- Infertility (IVR).
- Gynecology Surgery.
- Vaginal Hysteroscopy & Myomectomy.
- Dr Chitra is a member for various Associations. She is actively involved as a member of the Indian Medical Association, Obstetrics and Gynaecology Society of India, Gynaec Oncology Society of India and Infertility Society of India.
- The services at Apollo Hospitals is very prompt .Dr Chithra took great care of me . I am really impressed by the staff and the nurses.
- All the services are very good particularly we are impressed with the treatment of Dr Chithra Ramamurthy and the care given by the nurses. Keep it up and maintain same services in future.
- I appreciate the hospital for having nice doctors and nursing staff. This is the second time I got admitted in the hospital and really speaking I didn’t felt that I am in hospital .I enjoyed my stay in hospital with good food and good treatment . I am coming only to hospitals only for each and every problem. Starting from ENT and Gynec . Dr Chitra is such a nice doctor, no words. I used to come from Whitefield to Bannergatta Road. I don’t know but I have faith in only Apollo doctors.
- Excellent nursing, taken care well. Enjoyed the stay .Great doctors Dr Hegde, Dr Chithra Ramamurthy. Your institute has the best doctors. Excellent over all.
- As I leave today , I have nothing but pleasant memories of my five days stay in this hospital. I came in pain and the moment I stepped into my room, the entire nursing staff made me feel at home. My doctor Chithra Ramamurthy put me into ease and did a brilliant job of removing my problem. Her comforting words , skilful surgery was so well complimented by the nursing staff that I am short of words to express my satisfaction and relief.
- Thank you Apollo Hospitals for bringing our daughter in this world . She would always be grateful to various staff members including Dr Chithra and her assistant, her pediatricians and the entire labour room nursing staff, where people have been providing regular, round the clock service with a smile. We think there is a great attitude and wish you guy a great future. Few years from now we will tell our daughter all about this and she will come to appreciate your hard work, great attitude and mile at work, philosophy that perhaps will be your ultimate reward.