Dr. B.S.Ramesh. , Lt.Col. (Rtd).
MBBS, M.D.(GENERAL MEDICINE)
Senior Consultant Physician
+91 984 504 4326
Dr. Ramesh B.S is a senior consultant in internal medicine. He has gained expertise in this field through an illustrious career spanning more than three decades.
- He has Served in Army Medical Corps in various capacities including head of department of internal medicine and running a 300 bedded hospital in the capacity of chief of hospitals.
- As the officer in charge of professional training he has trained interns, medical officers, nurses, nursing technicians, paramedical staff etc.
- Has trained and guided several post graduate students in internal medicine.
- After retiring from the Army Medical Corps he worked as consultant physician across various hospitals in Bangalore before offering his services to Apollo hospitals Bangalore.
- He specializes in the diagnosis and management of Psychological disorders affecting the body, prolonged unresolved fevers and pre metabolic syndrome states with specific reference to college students and early career periods.
- Noninvasive cardiology.
- Emergency and critical care.
- Infectious diseases.
- Noninvasive abdominal disorders.
- Lung diseases.
- Psychological disorders affecting the body.
- Prolonged unresolved fevers.
- Health promotion and prevention.
- Patient education.
- Clinical training.
- Sports medicine and sports physiology.
- Published Thesis on Target organ involvement in hypertension.
- Major public presentation of Papers /Cases on
- Dapsone poisoning presented at AFMC Pune.
- INH poisoning presented at STNM hospital Gangtok.
- Large series on snake bites presented at military hospital Jammu.
- Rare manifestations of SLE presented at AFMC Pune.
- Review of HIV infections presented at Calcutta.
- Renovascular hypertension presented at urology conference Calcutta.
- Review of literature chronic Hepatitis B infection…at Calcutta.
- Review of APUD system presented at AFMC Pune.
- Toxic shock syndrome presented at AFMC Pune.
- Thalamic haemorrhage presented at Calcutta.
- Review of management acute myocardial infarctions presented Dehradun.
- Review and clinical approach to bleeding disorders presented at Calcutta.
- Review of management of animal bites presented at a field station.
- Review and clinical approach to chronic diarrhoeas presented at field station.
- Clinical approach to congenital heart disease presented at field station.
- Membership of professional bodies
- Life member Association Of Physicians Of India.
- Life member All India Association for Advancing Research in Obesity.(AIAARO).
- Past elected member of governing council of Bangalore Medical College students association for 4 years.