Dr. Rajeeva Moger
MBBS, MD(General Medicine)
+91 988 006 0940
Dr. Rajeeva Moger is a senior consultant physician in the department of Internal Medicine. His Compassion, excellent bedside manners, clinical judgment, skills and attitude have gained him recognition in the field of medicine.
- He has a vast experience of more than 15 years in the field of Internal Medicine.
- He has also worked as an Assistant professor and examiner in various medical colleges where he has taught many undergraduate & post graduate medical students.
- Participated in Universal Immunization Program coverage evaluation survey sponsored by UNICEF.
- 'A study of Hypertension in School Children between the Age Group of 13 to 15 years’. This was the subject chosen for his dissertation submitted to the University of Mysore, as a part of his MD Degree.
- Dr. Moger has presented many papers at several state and national conferences conducted by Association of Physicians India. A few of his abstracts have also been published by the Journal of Association of Physicians India (JAPI). Notable among them are: A clinical profile of Leptospirosis.
- Life member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).