MBBS, MD (General Medicine)
Senior Consultant, Physician
+91 984 507 8570
Dr. Swarna Das has vast experience not only in her clinical field, but also in teaching field.
- She has worked in several colleges and hospitals as a faculty.
- She started her career as Senior Registrar, M.S. Ramaiah Medical Teaching Hospital, Bangalore. Later she worked as a Medical Officer in HAL Hospitals, Bangalore.
- She has also worked as a Lecturer, Assistant Professor in Dept of Medicine across various medical colleges.
- She has worked in Mauritius as a Professor in the Department of Medicine in SSR medical College.
- She also offered her services as a Medical Specialist in Medicine at the King Khalid Hospital in Al Kharj (KSA).
- Preventive Medicine.
- Pranic Healing.
- Dr. Swarna Das also has a special interest in the field of Research, Education and Publishing. She has presented many papers.
- Clinical profile of acute MI with special reference to DM (APICON 91).
- A case report- a patient with bleeding disorder with anti bodies against Factor VIII(API Meet HAL).
- Effect of fixed dose of I-131 therapy in Grave”sThyrotoxicosis at Pondichery.
- Profile of Mortality in Diabetic pts At MSRMTH.
- Case reports- Yellow Oleander poisoning-published in KJMS.
- Study of antiphospholipid antibodies in young MI patients.
- Study of prognostic and clinical application of micro albuminuria.
- Two case reports on TOXOPLASMOSIS
- Cerebral Toxoplasmosis.
- Toxoplasmosic Myocarditis.
- Efficacy of Pranic healing in IHD Patients as documented by Gas Discharge Visualisation and Cardiovascular Cartography at International Symposium on Yoga and Lifestyle, Dharan, Nepal
- Aura Photography (Co-author) API&CSI Karnataka chapter, KAPISSICON-Manipal.
- Self Healing for behavioural problem & school performance in juvenile boys (co author) 10th National conference of Behavioural Medicine Society of India, KMC Manipal.
- Human Bio-energy field in Health and Disease, Studies using Pranic healing and Gas discharge visualisation.
- She has presented a Poster on Study of Acute Encephalopathy at Neurological Society of India Bangalore.
- She has authored a curriculum book for AICTE certified course on Pranic Healing Health Management.