Apollo Executive Health check (AEHC) - One Day Package
This package is recommended for persons between 30-60 years of age.It is especially recommended for individuals who have risk factors such as Hypertension,Diabetes Mellitus,History of smoking ,Obesity and those with a stressful Lifestyle.
- Haemogram - Hemoglobin, PVC, RBC, MCHC, MCV, MCH, Total WBC/Differential Count, ESR, Platelet count.
- Biochemical Parameters - FBS,HbA1c, Blood Urea, S. Creatinine, S. Uric Acid
- Liver Function Test - Total Protein, Albumin, Globulin, A/G ratio, SGOT, SGPT, Alkaline Phosphatase, Bilirubin ( Total & Direct ), Gamma GT.
- Lipid Profile - Total Cholesterol, HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides, Total Cholesterol/ HDL Ratio.
- General Tests - Blood grouping and RH Typing, Urine Routine, Stool routine test, Resting ECG, X-ray-Chest, Ultrasonogram of the Abdomen (Screening only) and Pap smear (for Women).
- Cardiac Stress Analysis(TMT/CSA)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Clinical Examination, Medical Summary and advice by Consultant in Internal Medicine
- General Surgery Consultation (For Men)
- Gynecologist Consultation (Women)
- Lifestyle Management( i.e Nutrition and diet counseling, risk factor management).