MBBS, MD, DM (Cardiology)
Senior Consultant,Pediatric Interventional Cardiology
+91 988 045 3110
Dr. Jayaranganath is a senior Pediatric interventional cardiologist at Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore.
- Dr. Jayaranganath is a senior interventional cardiologist with vast experience.
- He did his training in pediatric cardiology from Australia.
- He is routinely doing all pediatric and adult interventional procedures.
- Pediatric Interventional Cardiology.
- A case of AML Aneurysm- Indian Heart Journal- 1997.
- Transcatheter closure of Aortopulmonary Window using Amplatzer device Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions 59:401-405 (2003) Guruprasad D.Naik, V. Subhash Chandra, M.Jayranganath, et al.
- Non-surgical Septal reduction for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy in childhood.
- Article: International Journal of Cardiology, Volume 106, Issue 3, 26 January 2006, Pages 355-359 V.subhash Chandra, M.Jayranganath and Anand R.Shenoy, et al.