Dr. K B Prasad
MBBS, MD, DM
Senior Consultant, Interventional Cardiology
+91 984 502 4225
Dr. K. B Prasad is a Senior Interventional Cardiologist in the Department of Cardiology at Apollo hospitals Bangalore. He has over 15 years of experience in this field.
- In a career span of 15 years, Dr. Prasad has done a commendable job in performing Coronary Angiogram, Coronary Angioplasty, Peripheral Angioplasty, Valvulopasties, Device closures of ASD, PDA, Permanent Pacemaker implantation.
- He is proficient in Interventional Cardiology.
- Dr. Prasad has presented several papers at various locations across India. These include
- Analysis of Atrial a and v waves in Mitral Stenosis ICC, presented at CSI held in Calcutta.
- Primary PTCA and stenting in AMI-SJIC experience, presented in Bangalore CSI.
- Coil closure of PDA SJIC experience, presented at CSI held in Bangalore.
- He has attended Various Conferences and workshops held at the National and International level. Notable among them are
- Paris course on Intervention.
- Singapore Interventional workshop.