Dr. K M Nair
MBBS, MD, DM (Cardiology)
Senior Consultant, Cardiology
+91 998 041 3833
Dr. Nair, a senior consultant at Apollo hospitals Bangalore is one of the eminent Cardiologists. He has rich experience in the field of Cardiology.
- Dr. Nair is a Doctor of international repute is one of the leading authorities in the Country on the treatment of Cardiology diseases.
- He is an expert in the department of Non- Invasive Cardiology.
- He is also an expert in the areas of Hypertension, Lipid control and Management and pre-operative risk stratification.
- Lipid control and management.
- Dr. K.M Nair has presented numerous papers at various conferences, these include
- Paper on Risk Factor - Profile of young patients with M I admitted to Salmaniya Medical Complex was presented at the Gulf Cardiology Conference in Doha.
- At the Karnataka State Wing of the Cardiological Society of India Conference, he presented a paper on Clinical, Haemodynamic and Echocardiographic features of fourteen cases of TAPVC.
- Evaluation of the Electrocardiographic signs of Left Atrial Enlargement with Echocardiographic correlation in 654 cases was adjudged the best paper at the South Zone CSI Conference and was selected for the award session at the National CSI meet, NewDelhi.
- Echocardiographic evaluation of LV clot after thrombolytic therapy was another paper presented at the National CSI meet in Hyderabad.
- Dr. Nair is the Member of the Indian Medical Association. He is also the Life member for the prestigious Association of Physicians of India. Being a Cardiologist, he is member of the Cardiological Society of India and a Fellow of the Indian College of Cardiology.