Preventive Heart Care
Apollo Hospitals offers multiple preventive health check packages especially to prevent or detect heart disease at an early stage.
APOLLO HEART CHECK
This is a special package for accurate diagnosis of heart disease and the associated risk factors. The Apollo Heart Check Package includes the following tests:
- Hemoglobin | Packed Cell Volume | RBC Count | MCHC, MCV,MCH | Total WBC/Differential Count | ESR Peripheral Smear | Platelet Count
- Fasting & PP Blood Sugar | Urea/Creatinine | Uric Acid
- Total Cholesterol | HDL Cholesterol | LDL Cholesterol | Triglycerides | Total Cholesterol/HDL Ratio
Liver Function Tests
- Total Protein/Albumin/Globulin | SGPT, SGOT | Alkaline Phosphatase | GGTP | S. Bilirubin
- Blood Grouping- Rh Typing | Complete Urine Analysis | Stool Test | ECG (Resting) | X-Ray Chest | Ultrasonogram of the abdomen (Screening only) | Pap Smear (for women) | Clinical examination, medical summary and advice by a Senior Consultant Physician | Surgical Consultation for men and Gynec Consultation for women
Cardiac and Other Tests
- Cardiac Stress Analysis (CSA/TMT) | Pulmonary Function Test (PFT) | Diet Counseling | Echo Cardiogram | Cardiac Consultation
APOLLO ADVANCED HEART CHECK
The Apollo Advanced heart check is a high-end comprehensive package, which consists of all tests included in Apollo Heart Check and additionally comprises of advanced blood tests including Sr. Homocysteine, Sr. Apolipoprotein (A1 & B), Lipoprotein (A) and Sr. Fibrinogen that are good indicators of associated coronary artery disease risks in an individual. The package also includes an advanced 64 Slice CT heart scan and consultation with a Cardiologist.