Apollo Hospital Bangalore is deeply committed to the highest standards of excellence in medical care. At the same time we place a lot of importance on the traditional values of hospitality and compassionate patient care. Our primary concern is to ensure that your health and comfort receives special attention and that you are given the best possible care once you enter the portals of our hospital.
We give you here a few details about our hospital so that your experience at our hospital is comfortable and pleasant.
If you are visiting Apollo for the first time, you need to register. You will be issued a UHID number and a hospital record file.
- A comprehensive range of facilities ensures that all the expertise necessary for your well-being is made available.
- For room reservation please contact the Admission Counter along with the doctor's admission request.
- In case of emergency, you will be first admitted in the Emergency unit and later shifted to the room.
- A cot or a couch will be provided in your room to facilitate the stay of your attendant. In the General Wards, a reclining chair is provided.
- When a patient is shifted to CT ICU / CCU the attendants may vacate the room and avail the services of the waiting hall which is located at the rear entrance of the main block.
- Patients availing credit facility have to provide an authorization / credit letter from the company, which should be handed over at the admission counter during the time of admission.
The hospital is equipped to serve Continental and Intercontinental cuisine customized for the patients to suite their palate. This makes our patients feel comfortable & facilitates a speedy recovery.
Guest Dining Hall:
The Guest Dining Hall is situated in the basement, where breakfast, lunch and dinner are available. Room service is also available. A 24-hour coffee shop is situated at the ground floor.
The parking at Apollo Bangalore is designed to be customer friendly, the parking space can accommodate about 250 cars & 350 two wheelers at any given time. To relive the stress of walk-in patients to the hospital there is valet parking facility.
Internet: The hospital has both broadband connectivity & is Wifi enabled, patients can access internet in the patient rooms &Wifi in the lounge.
Laundry Services: At Apollo, we take pride in putting our customers first. We have a unique understanding of the needs of our patients. We have a good support staff who are polite to help you with laundry services.
Telephone access to STD & ISD are provided in the patients rooms to make their hospital stay comfortable.
Translators or Interpreters for various languages are available for your easy communication. For assistance please contact Reception.
Postal facility is available at the Dispatch Section in the ground floor.
Safe deposit lockers are available at the security office. In case of theft or loss, security may be notified immediately. Unclaimed items, found in the hospital premises, may also be handed over to security office at the ground floor.
Ambulance services are available for pick up and drop. Please contact ambulance department at the ground floor (Near Emergency).
Bank & ATM:
There is an ATM within the hospital premises to facilitate easy access to the cash in case of any requirements
Money Transfer & Currency Exchange:
Money transfer to the patient account in the hospital can be done through swift banking, so is the currency exchange where the money is transferred to the hospital account in the bank which exchanges the currency & credits it to the respective patients account for billing purpose. We do have a currency exchange facility in hospital and also western union money transfer located 100mts away from the facility.
Cafe Coffee Day:
Café coffee day, India’s most popular chain of coffee shops is housed within the hospital premises for people to de-stress over a cup of coffee.