What tests require patients consent?
- Some tests such as FNAC and HIV testing require the consent of the patient.
- Your doctor will explain the test to you and will take your consent for the same.
- You need to sign the consent form along with a witness and the doctor who has explained the test to you.
- The signed consent form has to be deposited with the technician who is collecting your sample. Sample will not be collected without a signed consent form.
- You will be counselled about you results before being issued the HIV result.