Dr. Roshan Jain
MBBS, MRCPsy (Uk), M MedSc ( University of Nottingham),CCST
+91-990 141 4141
Dr. Roshan has over 12 years of extensive experience in General adult psychiatry, and De-addiction psychiatry,besides child psychiatry, forensic psychiatry, peri-natal psychiatry, old age psychiatry, psychotherapy, teaching and motivational work.
- He has vast experience and has worked in the United Kingdom for nearly 15 years.
- He practices General Psychiatry and De-addiction Psychiatry with evidence based pharmacological intervention and integrated psychotherapies combining Cognitive Behavioral, Motivational and Mindfulness based therapies.
- He has extensive experience and success in treating individual with a wide array of mental health problems, both on the ward and in the community.
- He has special interest and skills in treating addictive disorders, having extensively worked with Substance Misuse Service (previously known as NADT.
- In addition to his clinical work, Dr Jain has extensive experience in teaching, training, motivation and awareness work. He has taught and supervised senior and junior medical and non-medical staff.
- Affective (mood) disorders.
- Anxiety disorder.
- Stress and Trauma related disorders.
- Short and Long-term psychosis incl Schizophrenia.
- Addictions (chemical and behavioral addiction, Including alcohol, opioid, stimulant and nicotine dependency, besides gambling and internet addiction).
- Perinatal psychiatry.
- Psychosomatic illness.
- Psychological counseling.
- Sexual disorders.