MBBS,DNB (Pediatrics), DCH,Fellowship in Neonatology (Australia)
Sr.Consultant Neonatologist & Pediatrician
+91 974 178 7746
Dr. Prashanth has more than 15years of Teaching and clinical experience in Neonatology and Pediatrics.
- As President of National Neonatology forum involved in Conduting CME for doctors to update the current practices in Newborn all over the state. Organising Chairman for the State level NNF conference 2012. (www.karneocon2012.org)
- As Professor in Pediatrics and Neonatology at a Medical College was involved in Teaching undergraduates and Postgraduates, Examiner and guide for p.g’s to Rajivgandhi University of Health sciences.
- As Fellow in Neonatology at Mater Mothers Hospital, Brisbane Australia (Accredited by Royal Australasian college of Pediatrics and Child Health) was involved in the clinical care of extremely premature and critically ill Neonates in the intensive care, Liaison for the referring doctors, supervision and training of registrars and residents, teaching of Medical students from Queensland university and also take active part in the follow-up clinic and in Growth and development clinic.
- Several International and Indexed Publications. Delivered more than 30 guest lectures in Various International, National and state Forums
- President National Neonatology Forum (Karnataka State)