Dr. Harish D.N
MBBS, MS Orthopedics
+91 994 504 0152
Dr. Harish is a Consultant, in the department of Orthopedics at Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore.
- Dr. Harish has a rich experience of a decade in the field of Orthopedics.
- He is trained in managing poly trauma patients, resuscitation, performing surgeries like dynamic hip screw fixation, interlocking nailing, arthrotomy, DCP, external fixator application, K-wire fixation and skin grafting.
- Before Joining Apollo, he has worked and gained experience at various healthcare facilities in the country. He has performed trauma cases like DHS fixation, hemiarthroplasty, interlocking nailing of long bones, LRS and orthofix application, DCP fixation for forearm and humerus, minimally invasive K-wiring techniques for phalanges, metatarsals, metacarpals distal radius, proximal humerus, supracondylar fractures, buttress plate fixation for clavicle fractures.
- He has assisted and performed diagnostic Arthroscopy and partial meniscectomy and Arthroscopic ACL Reconstruction Surgeries.
- Joint Replacement.
- “Surgical management of monteggia fracture-dislocation in adults” Dissertation accepted by Rajiv Gandhi Institute for Health Sciences, Bangalore.
- “The results and rationale of surgical treatment in post traumatic elbow stiffness” paper Published in Indian journal of orthopaedics. Year 2008, volume 42 , Issue 2, Page 192 – 200.
- “Management of unstable distal end of radius treated by k-wire fixation” poster presentation in TNOA Conference 2006.