Dr. Jithendra Kumar G.P
MBBS, MS (Ortho), FRCS (Trauma & Ortho) (UK)
Senior Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopaedics
+91 984 589 9089
Dr. Jithendra Kumar is a highly skilled Orthopaedician, who has an extensive experience of more than two decades in his field. He has performed several specialized procedures.
- Dr. Jithendra is an Orthopedic Surgeon with special interest in Joint Replacement Surgeries and Sports injuries.
- He has to his credit of having performed over 2000 procedures.
- He has undergone British Orthopaedics training program for 5 years and worked as a Consultant Specialist at Manchester University teaching hospital (Hope / Salford Royal) UK for 3 years. He was also a consultant Joint Replacement Surgeon at Salisbury district hospital, UK for 2 years.
- He also underwent Advance training in Joint replacements and computer assisted Joint surgery at UK & USA.
- He has clinical expertise in Emergency and Trauma care, Ligaments Reconstruction and Arthroscopic repair.
- Joint replacements.
- Sports injuries.
- Emergency & Trauma Care.
- Ligaments Reconstruction.
Dr. Jithendra has been an active member for various Associations
- He is a Life Member of the Indian Medical Association. He is a member for the British Orthopedic Association and a keen member for the American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons.