Dr. Anjana Hulse
MBBS (RGUHS), MRCPCH (U.K), M.Sc
Consultant, Paediatric Endocrinology & Diabetes
+91 959 138 2502
Dr. Anjana Hulse is working as a consultant for Paediatric Endocrinology at Apollo, Bangalore.
- Dr.Anjana Hulse is one of the very few pediatric endocrinologists in Bangalore.
- She obtained her training in pediatric endocrinology from Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Glasgow which is a tertiary centre for pediatric endocrinology.
- She has also visited Sick Kids’ Hospital, Toronto, Canada for two months where she had further exposure in metabolic bone disorders and type 1diabetes in children.
- She has attended pediatric endocrine training (PET) conducted by ISPAE.
- Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Growth disorders including short stature.
- Early or delayed puberty.
- Thyroid, pituitary and adrenal disorders.
- Overweight and obesity.
- Polycystic ovarian disease in adolescent girls.
- Rickets and calcium disorders.
- After effects of cancer treatment.
- Diabetes in children.
- Spectrum of thyroid disorders in a pediatric endocrinology referral centre in south India- a 5-year experience. Presented at ISPAE Biennial conference, 2011, Calicut.
- Short term growth response and final height in children treated with growth hormone for unlicensed indications; experience of a single centre. Presented at LWPES- ESPE 8th joint meeting, 2009, New York.
- Assessment of growth velocity in premature infants and correlation with nutritional intake and medical factors. Presented at European Academy of Pediatrics Annual Meeting, 2008, Paris.
- Thesis: The relationship between capillary 17-hydroxyprogesterone profiles, growth velocity and glucocorticoid therapy in congenital adrenal hyperplasia – accepted for the degree of MSc, University of Glasgow.
- The value of biochemical tests in monitoring treatment in 21- Hydroxylase deficiency- an in depth literature review undertaken during MSc course (University of Glasgow).
- Cost effectiveness and clinical effectiveness of Growth Hormone (GH) in non-classical GH deficiency: a literature review undertaken during MSc course.
- Membership of professional bodies
- Indian Society of Pediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology (ISPAE).
- Asia Pacific Pediatric Endocrine Society (APPES).
- Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH), London, UK.
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP).
- Bangalore Pediatric Society (BPS).