Dr. K. V. Manohara Babu
MBBS, DNB, MRCS, MS, Clinical Fellowship in Pediatric orthopedics
Consultant, Pediatric Orthopedics
+91 916 407 2363
Dr Manohar Babu K.V is a Consultant Pediatric Orthopaedics and Deformity Correction, who is locally and internationally renowned for his surgical expertise and advancement of orthopaedic surgery particularly in advanced techniques for Limb Reconstruction and Deformity Correction both in Paediatric and Adult patients. Dr Manohar Babu KV is highly specialised through multiple accredited fellowship trainings in USA, Canada .
He has worked under internationally reputed surgeons and has handled numerous challenging cases.
- Dr. Manohara Babu is a double fellowship trained specialist in Pediatric Orthoapedic and Deformity Correction.
- He is an expert in correction of clubfoot, lemb lengthening and limb deformity Correction.
- Cerebral Palsy management: Physiotherapy, BOTOX injection, SEMLARS (single event multi lever arm reducing surgeries), complex osteotmies are done.
- His other interests include conducting deformity corrections, pediatric orthopedics, club foot correction, and limb lengthening, complex pelvic ostetomies.
- He is an expert in Periacetabular osteotomies, Complex pelvic osteotomies.
- Pelvic acetabular fractures and Complex fracture management.
- Hip Joint preservation surgery, Hip resurfacing, Revision hip replacement.
- He is also adept in performing orthopedic surgeries.
- Author of text book titled ` Margadarshi - PG entrance book for undergraduates` published Paras medical publisher in June 2003.
- Publication of Original article ` Surgical management of Lumbar disc prolapse by fenestration
- Publication of Original Article: Manohar Babu KV, Fassier F, Rendon JS, Saran N, Hamdy RC. Correction of proximal tibial recurvatum using the Ilizarov technique. Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics. 2012;32(1):35–41
- Bilateral sternocleidomastoid contracture in an adolescent girl. A case report. J Pediatr Orthop B 2009, May 01; 18(3): 145-7.
- Clinical researches for the dissertation of Rajivgandhi University of health sciences - ` The prospective study of surgical management of lumbar disc prolapse by fenestration technique in adults`. Submitted and accepted in Sept 2005.
- Submitted - original article – Total knee arthroplasty: 2 year study using Non-Restrictive –Geometry fixed bearing tibial insert. Journal of Arthroplasty Jan 2009.