Dr. P. S. Ragavan
MBBS, MD, DCH, PDCC
Senior Consultant, Pediatrics
+91 990 023 6823
Dr Pallipallyam Shivarama Krishna Ragavan, is working as a senior consultant in the department of Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterologist. He has over 13 years of experience in the department of Pediatrics, which includes treating of various childhood disorders and neonatal diseases.
- He has worked as a Junior Consultant in Masonic Hospital, Coimbatore.
- Dr. Ragavan has also worked as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatrics, at Chennai.
- He has gained experience working as a consultant in the department of pediatrics at the famous Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Sankara Hospital & Sri Jayendra Saraswati Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chennai.
- Before joining Apollo Hospitals Bangalore, he was working for Apollo Hospitals Dhaka, as a Consultant Pediatrician & Pediatric Gastroenterologist.
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Treatment of various childhood disorders and neonatal diseases
- His paper on "Images in clinical practice - Trichotilomania" was published in the journal - Indian Pediatrics.
- His paper on "validity of salivary phenytoin monitoring in pediatric epileptics" was an oral presentation in the fifth international tropical paediatric conference held at Jaipur.
- "Nephrotic Syndrome in Children" was a poster presented in the 34th national conference of Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP) held at Ahmedabad.