Dr. Sumant Mantri
MBBS, DNB (Respiratory Medicine)
Sr. Consultant, Pulmonary,Critical care and Sleep Medicine
+91 990 023 6821
Dr. Mantri is a senior consultant in respiratory medicine. He has more than a decade’s experience in the management and treatment of patients with complex disorders of the respiratory system such as bronchitis, pneumonia, occupational and environmental lung diseases and emphysema. He is an expert in interventional Pulmonology.
- Trained in Interventional Pulmonology at Lahey Clinic; Boston, USA and Imperial College; London.
- Management of critically ill patients.
- Performing procedures like Central venous cannulations, endotrachial intubations, arterial line insertions.
- Performing Diagnostic and therapeutic Bronchoscopic procedures.
- Diagnosis and therapy of sleep disturbances and disorders. Has set up a state of the art Sleep laboratory at Apollo hospitals Bangalore.
- Effective management of respiratory emergencies.
- Has trained medical professionals in effective Ventilator management.
- Interventional Pulmonology.
- Respiratory Medicine.
- Critical Care Medicine.
- Sleep Medicine.
- Dr. Ajit Vigg, Dr. Sumant Mantri, Dr. A. Vigg; “ Clinical Profile in ARDS’ JAPI 2003; 51:855-858.
- Dr. Ajit. Vigg, Dr. Sumant Mantri Dr. A. Vigg; “ Pattern of Lung cancer in Elderly” JAPI 2003; 51:963-966.
- Dr. Ajit Vigg Dr. Sumant Mantri; “Case Report – Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma Of trachea in Young Male” Indian Journal of Chest disease and allied sciences2004; 46:287-289.
- Dr. Ajit Vigg, Dr. Sumant Mantri; “Case Report- Atypical carcinoid tumor as a solitary pulmonary nodule” Indian Journal of Chest disease and allied sciences2005; 47:213-215.
- Dr. Ajit Vigg Dr. Sumant Mantri, Dr. Vijayanand Reddy, Dr. V. Biyani; “ Case Report- ARDS due to Strongyloides Stercoralis in Non Hodgkin’s lymphoma” Indian Journal of Chest disease and allied sciences2006;48:67-69.
- Dr.A.Vigg, Dr.Sumant Mantri et al ‘’Prevalence of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease in Patients attending chest clinic in tertiary care hospital’’ CHEST 2005; 128(4)249S.
- Dr.A.Vigg, Dr.Sumant Mantri et al ‘’Clinical out come of patients with Acute exacerbation of COPD’’ CHEST 2005; 128(4)256S.