Dr. Satish D
MBBS, MD (Med), DNB (Med), DNB (Nephrology)
Associate Consultant & Transplant Physician, Nephrology
+91 944 964 8545
Dr.Satish is the youngest addition to the distinguished list of Transplant team at Apollo hospitals, Bangalore.
- Dr.Satish has been an excellent student throughout and brings with him limitless supply of enthusiasm and commitment.
- Dr.Satish has shown a remarkable tendency to apply himself for the betterment of patients throughout his career.
- Cadaver Renal transplant.
- Peritoneal dialysis.
- Dr. Satish has several Papers and Research to his credit. These include
- Paper presentation on “Primary Hyperparathyroidism” at ISN SC 2009.
- Paper presentation on “Fistulogram in management of AVF complication” at ISN SC 2010 (awarded gold medal).
- Poster presentation on “Renal papillary Necrosis” at ISNSC 2009.
- Poster presentation on “Renal recovery after relief of obstruction in obstructive renal failure “ at ISN SC.
- Research topic on “Recovery of renal functions after relief of obstruction in obstructive nephropathy” during DNB program.
- Research topic on “Comparison of ACE inhibitor and ARB in regression of micro albuminuria in diabetic nephropathy” in CHAF, Bangalore.